LIVING THE OUTDOOR DREAM
With Australia's best climate, why wouldn't you take advantage of it and enjoy your own outdoor room that we be used all year around.
Sunwise Outdoor Living have been Perth's pioneers in transforming backyards and dead, under-utilised spaces into beautifully created spaces for you to escape to and enjoy. With Sunwise you can discover the difference a perfectly designed and high quality constructed alfresco area or outdoor extension can make to you, your lifestyle and the value of your property
With over 25 years of experience, Sunwise offers a great range of services making us able to fulfill the exact needs you have for your outdoor space. From a simple patio, to a full equipped and luxuriously finished outdoor room, Sunwise can do it all!
Consider some of the professional services Sunwise has built it's reputation upon:
- Our impressive range of patios
- Our well known Bali-huts
- Gazebos, in both African & sythetic thatching
- Timber and composite decking
- Fully finished Alfresco areas
- Outdoor blinds, stylish and practical carports and more
With Sunwise Outdoor Living you can be assured of the following with each project we undertake
- Industry leading expertise and innovation in design
- Best quality materials used to deliver the highest quality, long-lasting product
- Installations are undertaken by skilled and experienced tradesmen, ensuing the highest quality finish and customer satisfaction
- All structures are certified by structural engineers or comply with Australian standards
- We are committed to deliver on the project goals we agree upon
- Attention to detail in accordance with our own high standards of design and construction
In addition, you can save money and build your own structure with our DIY kits. DIY Kits are available for African Gazebos, Bali Huts and Decking. They all come with comprehensive written instructions to make the job easy!
We can also supply African Cape Reed Tiles, Combination Thatch Tiles (synthetic on top layer and Cape Reed bottom), Synthetic Palm Thatch and the Alang Alang ..........